How To Make Healthy Eating Taste Good
Healthy eating will provide your body with good nutrition and the essential vitamins and minerals that your body requires to help it function efficiently and to help you maintain optimal wellness and wellbeing.
Healthy eating also helps you to stay in good shape as well as helping to improve your mood and promote good health.
The trouble is, most people have got so used to the addictive taste of sugar and food flavorings and artificial additives, that they just don't enjoy the taste of healthy foods.
But healthy foods can look and taste good, when you add a bit of color, seasoning and flavoring, and it can feel and be very therapeutic, to make your own healthy meals and your body will thank you for it.
But it is not just your body that will benefit, healthy eating and living will, also do wonders for your brain functioning, which can increase your life span as well as helping you to lose weight and stay slim.
Many of the celebrities are eating healthy diets rich in omega three fats and nutrients.
- Processed food
- Fish (especially the oily ones like salmon and mackerel)
- Fruit's and vegetables (especially ones high in magnesium like spinach)
- Sweet potatoes (also one of your five a day's)
- 3 Brazil nuts
- 5 walnuts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or coconut if you prefer)
- Small Avocado or1/2 large
- 1/2 banana
- 2 apples
- Drop of lemon juice
- Optional mint
- 2 sweet potato jackets oven
cooked,with a dairy free butter or butter of your choosing (try to avoid too much sunflower oil) then add tofu, vegan cheese and onion and add optional salmon chunks on top of each jacket if desired. Then serve with a side salad of your choosing. o n
- A bed of brown rice, topped with 1 or 2 fresh or wild
fillets salmon , whic hhave been first drizzled extra virgin olive oil, onion granules and garlic pepper then oven grilled. i n
- 2 chicken breast fillets cooked with leek, with brown rice topped with
cauliflower , carrot sand spinach, with a side of either parsnips, sweet potato wedges or sweet potato mash and top it all off with gluten free gravy.
- A salad bowl filled with lettuce, cucumber, sweet corn, carrots, red onion, and onions and gluten free pasta (if possible) topped with a gluten free salad cream.
- 4 rice cakes topped with dairy free butter, then add vegan cheese on top of each rice cake and enjoy. If you want to add more toppings than I suggest trying onions or cucumber.
- Fruit with apples being the best
- Gluten free rice
- Whole meal pita
and fill bread toasted ed with dairy free butter, cheese and onion with optional cucumber or just bacon or even just scrambled egg.
- Nuts, they are great! I particularly like cashew and peanuts.