- Fibre helps to lower our blood sugar level
- Fibre helps to slow down the absorption of sugar into the blood. This can help us to avoid dangerous blood sugar peaks and valleys
- Fibre helps prevent constipation.
- Fibre leaves you feeling fuller so you end up eating less or snacking later on
- Fiber helps to reduce your appetite
- Brussel sprouts
- Most wholegrains
- Black beans
- Flax seeds
- Sugars – this gives you the total amount of carbohydrates from sugar in the food, from all sources – natural sources like lactose and fructose as well as added sugars like high-fructose corn syrup.
- Total Carbohydrates – this gives you the total amount of carbohydrates in the food, per serving. This is often listed in grams of “fiber,” grams of “sugars” and grams of “other carbohydrates” add up to the grams of “total carbohydrates” on the label.
- Dietary Fiber – this refers to the total amount of fiber in the food, per serving.
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Worrying can affect your health and quality of life
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mind
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you