Reduce Your Stress And Tension
How to reduce stress
- Walking and observing nature
- Taking a long warm soak in the bath
- Living in the now
- Listen to relaxing or classical music
- Deep breathing exercises
- Take time to chew and eat your food
- If you feel the urge to rush, pause, let the wave of tension and stress flow through you, then proceed slowly with what you were about to do
- Try and release any tension, apply less tension and force and move with poise, grace and balance
- "I am feeling hurt. How I would like to feel is happy and at peace"
- "I am feeling anxious. How I would like to feel id peaceful and calm"
- "I am feeling angry. How I would like to be is calm and assertive"
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mind
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you