- Girl meets guy
- They both hit it off, and they enjoy each other’s company
- Because things are going so well the girl wants things to progress a bit further. But secretly , the girl starts to become a bit anxious because things aren’t moving fast enough or he’s not going to commit himself to her
- Boy slowly feels more and more cornered as girl has “The talk about it” with him, a bit more frequently than he’s comfortable with
- Boy feels tricked that the fun girl he met has turned into a needy and insecure person who needs an answer from him right now
- All guys in a relationship are just dumb, clueless schmucks who are lucky to have such an awesome, smart woman in their life
- Men are allergic to commitment and just want the next “wham bam thank you ma’am” notch on their belt
- Guys have no feelings, they are hard to read and emotionally unavailable
- Men are meat-headed, beer drinking and testosterone-fueled jerks who are only after one thing and they don’t care about other people’s feelings
- “Is she going to ask me to stop seeing my friends and want me to spend all day shopping with her?”
- “Will she keep texting me or asking me to check in with her every hour we’re apart?”
- When I’m out with the boys, is she going to demand I send her a picture every now and then so she’s sure I’m not fooling around?”
- “Do I need to text her first thing in the morning. Then every few hours, up until he goes to bed?”
- “Can I give her my honest opinion about something without her freaking out?”
- “Do I have to top toe around things or do I have to run every decision past her first so we don’t get into a screaming argument later on?”
- During a difficult conversation, is there are a lot of antagonism, hostility, passive-aggressiveness and sarcasm?
- Do you find yourself taking cheap shots at him, or vice-versa?
- Are you more interested in “winning” the argument rather than actually getting to the root of your disagreement?
- Do you try to solve the conflict by seeing it as a “we” problem that requires you both to make some changes, rather than something that’s “his fault”?
- Do you feel that he needs to intuitively know what you’re thinking?
- On another note, do you keep quiet about a certain issue, then feel bad he doesn’t how you feel about it?
Tap into your true spiritual happiness
Learn how to deal with the root cause of your anger
Start to lower your stress levels and return back to inner peace
Enjoy the many health benefits of positive thinking
Nearly all the most successful people relax for twenty minutes a day
Stop fighting with your thoughts and learn how to quieten them
Wise up to fear and learn how to tame and outsmart the beast
Tips on how to become more successful in your life
Help to end panic attacks and general anxiety disorder
Use the power of hypnosis to tap into the software of your mind
Out with the old and in with the new ideal and more happier you